You can learn more about estate planning, probate, Medicaid, Medicare and a variety of other topics by reading our articles.
To discuss your specific estate planning goals, please contact our office in North Reading for a consultation.
- Recent Changes to Income, Capital Gains, and Gift and Estate Tax Laws
- Medicaid (MassHealth) Numbers for Nursing Home Residents and Their Spouses
- Estate Planning for the Modern Blended Family
- Estate Planning To Protect Your Pets
- How to Choose an Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law or Special Needs Trust Attorney
- Medicare: Parts A, B, C and D
- Planning for Long Term Care
- Special Needs Trusts and ABLE Accounts for the Adult Disabled Child
- The Medicare Surtax
- Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits
- What Is an Elder Law and Special Needs Attorney?
- What is Probate?
- What Kind of Trust is Right for Me?