We Can Help Protect Your Family’s Future
Attorney Roberta A. Schreiber provides personalized estate, business, retirement, and long-term care planning for individuals, families, and small-business owners, at all stages in their lives, from college students to seniors in need of in-home care or nursing home admission. We are dedicated to helping individuals and families from all walks of life think towards the future. Speak with us directly at an initial consultation by calling 978-664-2552 to learn what is missing from your plan. We provide services such as:
- Estate Planning for individuals and families, including the preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, homestead declarations, life estates, prenuptial agreements, domestic partnership agreements, asset protection trusts, irrevocable insurance trusts and special needs trusts. We also help to plan estates after a divorce or death of a family member, establish lifetime gifting programs to family members and charities, prepare estate and gift tax returns, purchase appropriate life insurance, disability, and long-term care policies, and minimize liability for estate taxes, gift taxes and capital gains taxes.
- Business Planning for small-business owners, including the formation of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts, and buy-sell and partnership agreements. We will help you to pass on your business to your children, grandchildren or business partners, and provide the funds to pay for estate taxes with an irrevocable insurance trust or buy-sell agreement funded with life insurance.
- Retirement Planning for individuals and families, providing advice for withdrawing funds in your IRA, 401(k), and other retirement plans, assistance in obtaining Social Security, Medicare benefits, and other retirement benefits, planning to buy a vacation or retirement home, representation in selling your family home, reviewing contracts for senior housing and assisted living facilities, and when appropriate, assistance in establishing a legal residence in another state.
- Elder Law and Long-Term Care Planning for seniors and their families where we assist with purchasing the appropriate long-term care policy, obtaining a reverse mortgage, finding appropriate in-home care, adult day care, respite care, senior housing, an assisted living facility and a nursing home, reviewing contracts and obtaining funding to pay for these services and facilities, including Medicare, Medicaid (MassHealth), and Veterans Aid and Attendance benefits to pay for in-home care, rehabilitation, assisted living, and nursing home costs, preserving assets for your spouse, children and grandchildren, and making referrals to elder service agencies, qualified social workers, geriatric case managers and other elder law professionals.
- Estate and Trust Administration, including probate of wills, administration of estates and trusts, representation in will contests and trust reformations and arbitration of family disputes. We also help clients to obtain life insurance proceeds, retirement, medical and social security benefits, provide for the financial security for the surviving spouse and children, utilize postmortem planning to minimize liability for estate taxes, prepare of estate and gift tax returns as well as probate and trust accounts.
Contact Attorney Schreiber Today To Plan Ahead
Whether you are putting a plan in place for yourself or a loved one, starting early makes a world of a difference. Put your faith in an estate planning firm with hundreds of satisfied clients and an attorney with unmatched experience. Call 978-664-2552 or contact us online for an initial consultation at our North Reading office. The first half-hour is free.